Pottery exhibition held at Can Tho Museum on 27th December
The exhibition introduced 200 materials and exhibits of typical pottery lines in the regions such as Chu Dau, Bat Trang (Northern area); Chau O, Quang Duc (Central area); Cay Mai, Lai Thieu, Bien Hoa (Southern area) ... The aim of the exhibition was to reflect a part of the rich variety of Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage, especially in terms of contemporary and historical pottery made throughout the country.
The themes of exhibits were based on pottery in architecture and religious beliefs; pottery for the household and decoration... The exhibition will run until April 16th 2012.
- Strong support in promoting tourism of the eight provinces
- Ho Chi Minh host a gastronomy festival entitled
- Viet Nam welcomes the six-millionth international visitor
- Natural beauty of unique foods in Ha Giang
- Large-scale exhibition and expressed Hanoian painters’ devotion